1. No passing before start/finish line is tolerated. Follow your line you’re in on initial start. DO NOT CHANGE LANES!
2. Starts & Restarts - Go when the game says green, slow down when it says caution and don't pass before the start finish. On initial start stay in your line until you pass s/f. If you take it three wide into turn 1 it will be deemed an over aggressive move and could result in penalties. On restarts line up where the game tells you unless you claim the caution. It's up to you to know how to find your correct spot. Know how rfactor works. YOU Must stay in line. If by chance you do pass before s/f you must give back position before turn 3 to avoid penalty. If the admins deem it a racing move you will be docked accordingly. No setting up a pass before the start-finish line. Restart antics will NOT be tolerated. If you decide to go 45 mph after the pace car pulls in then that is the speed you “own”. Hold it and do not deviate from it. Do not decide entering the last turns to slow down to the correct pace speed. There is to be no laying back on initial starts or restarts. If you are more than 2 car lengths back, you are laying back. If you are observed doing this multiple times you will get a post-race penalty. There will be ONE restart if the last car starting did not cross start finish line to complete lap one. Once the last car crosses the line to complete lap one, it is an official race. If the race is past halfway and a server failure or issue arises, it is an official race.
For restarts that the green does not come out on: DO NOT SLOW DOWN ! STAY IN LINE AND ON THE GAS. WHEN WE GO THE 2ND LAP AROUND THE GREEN WILL COME OUT. DO NOT PASS TILL THE GREEN ACTUALLY COMES OUT. LEADER WILL GET A GAME GIVEN PENALTY FOR JUMPING THE RESTART AND ANYONE THAT PASSES BEFORE THE GREEN ACTUALLY COMES OUT. YOU MUST SERVE THAT PENALTY! IF ITS THE LAST CAUTION OF THE EVENT, LEADER AND ANYONE THAT PASSED WILL BE SCORED TAIL. GIVE THE PACE CAR SOME ROOM. SOMETIMES IT MAY SLOW DOWN AND HAVE TO TURN TO PIT ROAD AND THATS WHEN IT GETS YOU. YOU CAN NOT BE IN FRONT OF THE PACE CAR AT ANY POINT (even on pit road) WHEN THE GREEN WAVES.
3. Under cautions. If you spin yourself out under a caution you do not get your spot back. If someone else spins you out, you can get your spot back. Never slam on the brakes while taking a caution, its ok to go by the pace car for a moment. Gently back it down when taking the caution.
car contact both cars to tail. No exceptions. (If you enter into a
wreck and spin also you also go tail no spots given back) slow down make
your way thru the wreck. There is to be NO retaliation during a race!
Trying to wreck someone on purpose doesn’t impress anyone. If a
driver feels they are not at fault with anything involving 2 or more car
contact they can stay where the game puts them after the caution
However, all replays will be reviewed. If the driver who stayed in their
spot is at fault, that driver will be penalized and disqualified at
that spot. We reserve the right to adjust penalties based on severity of
5. I f you wreck another driver or cause significant damage to another car under caution/coming to caution you will be parked for the remainder of the night. When the caution comes out slow down and do not blow thru the wrecks. Any reckless driving thru cautions to pick up spots will be dealt with accordingly. When the caution comes out do not continue to accelerate through or around other cars that are slowing down. There is zero reason for a car to go half a straight away and then run into a car that has slowed for a caution. Also, if there are cars stacked up in front of you because of an incident and the caution, nowhere is it okay to make contact with the car in front of you and accelerate through them spinning them out.
cars get loose in front of you and no yellow comes out and cars behind
the incident wreck. Yellow charged to 2 cars that brought
out the yellow. Two solo simple spins in a race and you must
park for the remainder of that particular race. If you spin twice in the
heat, you still can race the feature. You spin twice in the feature;
you are out for the night.
7. Reviews of races will only be if asked for by a racer from now on. Please wait 24 hours to request a review of an incident to let emotions settle
8. Last lap accidents - car who caused wreck goes behind car that they wreck !
9. Any admin call during race must be adhered to. Drivers not directly involved in wreck must not provide input with decision unless admin asks.
10. All Admin rulings are final. If you have a problem please explain yourself, the issue at hand, and request a meeting with admins during the week.
11. If a penalty arises and you get blacked flagged, please mention it under the next caution. Please mention it one time and one time only. DO NOT Discuss penalties under racing conditions.
12. 90% of penalties are handed out post-race. Admins would like to enjoy racing too. Drivers must police themselves under most race conditions. Sometimes it’s better to take blame rather than be stubborn only to get a penalty post-race that cost you more than if you would have owned up to an incident during the race.
13. The Admin team reserves the right to adjust the finish order based on penalties and server issues.